Monday, September 30, 2013

They grow up fast....


So CHERISH every moment.


from the very first day


with every achievement






when they play
at every silly moment













#cherishchildhood


I remember when I first became a mom and older women would approach me and say, "Enjoy it, it goes by fast." I smiled and giggled but never realized the truth behind their words. I have now been a mom for 13 years and have watched my first son grow from a wee baby into now a teenager. Where did the time go?  Yes, it went by fast....to fast.  And although I have had 4 more children along the way it is hard to savor every moment with the busyness of life.  We can't stop the hands of time, but we can sit back and enjoy the ride!  Let's not take for granted the moments we have with our children today.  Make time to love on them, to play with them, and cherish them. We will never get these childhood moments back and they are oh so precious!

Gymboree created a wonderful video to remind us to cherish the childhood moments.  Please take a moment to watch this, it will bless your heart.




This post is sponsored by Gymboree.  All opinions are my own.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww, this reminds me of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrzqaRiVo_A

Always makes me a little teary!

HappilyDomestic said...

*sniff,*sniff! Where is the box of Kleenex, that was so sad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...